JOIN OUR TIGER FAMILY!
Trusted and loved by thousands of teachers and children!
- Fun and motivating approach
Engaging, story-based methodology with songs, characters and stories that both children and teachers will love.
- Pupilâ€™s App
Pupils will be motivated by the gamified language practice within an immersive, 3D environment.
- Carefully staged video lessons
Carefully staged video lessons
Every unit contains lessons with videos that bring learning to life, including:
- Resources for mixed-ability classrooms
A variety of reinforcement material to cater for different abilities, including an Essential Activity Book, Grammar Reference, a wide range of digital resources and a progress tracker.
- Guided communication
Children develop confidence and communicative competence through carefully scaffolded, fun activities that motivate learning.
- Easy-to-use projects
Tiger Tasks are ready-made and carefully staged projects that integrate language, skills and cross-curricular content.Â
Download sample material from New Tiger and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
Navio: The digital solution for teaching and learning English.
Pupils personalise their own avatar before becoming immersed in a 3D world that they discover as they complete activities in English, gaining rewards and knowledge as they go, accompanied by their avatar guides. With intuitive navigation and a gamified environment, pupils are motivated to progress through the levels.
Teachers enjoy a seamless transition between the course book and digital teaching activities, with the option to track both individual and class progress and allocating additional rewards and points. With both online and offline access to the Macmillan Education Teacherâ€™s App.
Families feel reassured knowing that children are practising English in a safe and enjoyable digital environment, strengthening the home-school connection.
What do real teachers, families and pupils think?
Ready for any scenario
The ways in which we teach and learn are continually evolving, making not just what we teach but how we teach more important than ever. In class, at home, or mixed modality, Macmillan Education can provide you with the 360Âº print, digital and service to meet your teaching needs.
Flexible learning solutions
Get the most out of your course with material that fits any teaching or learning scenario.
- Classic print books full of engaging stories and characters.
- Pupilâ€™s eBook (levels 1 & 2)- your classic coursebook experience – in an intuitive format with audio and video.
- Interactive Digital Activity Books (all levels) and Digital Pupilâ€™s Books (levels 3 â€“ 6) providing a rich, customisable learning experience – compatible with your school platform.
- Pupilâ€™s App on NAVIO with interactive activities in an immersive 3D world.
- Online-offline Macmillan Education Teacherâ€™s App:
Â â€“ Classroom Presentation Kit
Â â€“ Progress Tracker with automatic marking and reward system
Â â€“ Resource Bank with multimedia conten
Â â€“ Test Generator
- Extra resources with Advantage.
First rate technical support
- Digital welcome pack with quick-start online training + intuitive tutorial videos to get started with your new digital materials.
- Support for multiple operating systems and devices.
- Fast and friendly customer service via our free digital support phone-line with callback service + our FAQs website.
The Macmillan Education Promise
To help you teach confidently in any scenario, we provide ongoing professional development webinars, instructional videos and blogs on our website and via Advantage.
- Online expert training in a wide range of teaching skills.
- Rapid access to customised digital solutions for remote teaching.
- Access to additional resources for use in class.
How New TigerÂ helps you create an inclusive learning environment
We know each learner has different strengths and weaknesses, and learns best in different ways. In order to build on individual capabilities, helping students to learn and teachers to create an inclusive learning environment, each of our courses provides a range of components and methodology that helps you to meet the needs of everyone in your classroom.
- New Tiger has been designed to cater for the inclusion of pupils of all abilities.
- As well as the reinforcement and extension worksheets, this course has a choice of two activity books: the Activity Book and Essential Activity Book.
- Both include the same contents and language, but the latter places greater emphasis on receptive skills.
- The message of inclusion is reinforced visually by featuring coursebook characters from diverse ethnic backgrounds, and the â€˜Cultureâ€™ sections promote familiarity with other cultures and comparison with pupilsâ€™ own culture.
- Activity Book / Essentials Activity Book: the option of two Activity Books, one standard and one with a greater emphasis on receptive skills for pupils who need more reinforcement and consolidation, allows teachers to choose which version is more suitable for each learner.
- Reinforcement and Extension worksheets help challenge more-able learners and support less-able learners.
- Extension materials (in Advantage) also help challenge learners with higher ability levels.
Want some additional practical tips and ideas on how to create an inclusive learning environment? Visit our Ãšnicos page, where a range of experts share their experience and offer practical advice.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
DIGITAL MATERIAL FOR TEACHERS
This Around the world with Tiger! game aims to develop pupilsâ€™ awareness and knowledge of cultures in countries around the world where English is spoken.
Have a look at a unit of New Tiger to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheetsâ€¦ giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your studentsâ€™ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.