Real life skills
A vibrant Primary course which has real world communication at its core. Engaging characters and stories provide authentic contexts for communication and a variety of extension and support materials ensures pupils of all abilities learn.
- An integrated approach to the four skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking) like in real life to ensure effective learning.
- Real-world content relevant to pupils’ lives and matched to their maturity to help build confident communication.
- Life skill development, through child-friendly tasks that encourage pupils to reflect and apply thinking skills.
- Flexibility for mixed-ability classes with:
- extension materials (in the Pupil’s Book & Workbook)
- support materials (Essential Workbook & Grammar Practice Booklet)
- communication aids (Communication Kit for teachers)
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Download sample material from Heroes and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Heroes to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.