COOPERATE, COMMUNICATE AND CELEBRATE SUCCESS IN ENGLISH!
With specific content for Andalusia.
Building on the comprehensive language skills coverage, robust literacy syllabus and cooperative methodology of the successful first edition,Â New High Five!Â now offers:
- NEWÂ Focus onÂ 21st Century SkillsÂ development in key areas such as self-awareness, critical thinking, social skills and cultural awareness.
- NEWÂ Content-rich videosÂ that motivate pupils to reach learning goals.
- NEWÂ Manageable projectsÂ to develop teamwork and digital skills.
- NEWÂ Updated exams practiceÂ lessons and resources to ensure pupils achieve success in external exams.
- NEWÂ Supported blended digital offerÂ to facilitate teaching and enhance learning.
NEW High Five! comes alive in an innovative digital environment. NAVIO helps you and your pupils to use the full potential of the course and additional resources, including instant Tap and Teach lessons, presentation tools, gamified language practice activities and a classroom rewards system.
Download sample material from New High Five and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
Navio: The digital solution for teaching and learning English.
Pupils personalise their own avatar before becoming immersed in a 3D world that they discover as they complete activities in English, gaining rewards and knowledge as they go, accompanied by their avatar guides. With intuitive navigation and a gamified environment, pupils are motivated to progress through the levels.
Teachers enjoy a seamless transition between the course book and digital teaching activities, with the option to track both individual and class progress and allocating additional rewards and points. With both online and offline access to the Macmillan Education Teacherâ€™s App.
Families feel reassured knowing that children are practising English in a safe and enjoyable digital environment, strengthening the home-school connection.
What do real teachers, families and pupils think?
Ready for any scenario
The ways in which we teach and learn are continually evolving, making not just what we teach but how we teach more important than ever. In class, at home, or mixed modality, Macmillan can provide you with the 360Âº print, digital and service to meet your teaching needs.
Flexible learning solutions
Get the most out of your course with material that fits any teaching or learning scenario.
- Classic print books with activities that are compatible with a Bilingual curriculum.
- Interactive Digital Pupilâ€™s Books and Digital Activity Booksproviding a rich, customisable learning experience – compatible with your school platform.
- Pupilâ€™s App on NAVIO with interactive activities in an immersive 3D world.
- Online-offline Macmillan Education Teacherâ€™s App:
Â â€“ Classroom Presentation Kit
Â â€“ Progress Tracker with automatic marking and reward system
Â â€“ Resource Bank with multimedia conten
Â â€“ Test Generator
- Extra resources with Macmillan Advantage.
First rate technical support
- Digital welcome pack with quick-start online training + intuitive tutorial videos to get started with your new digital materials.
- Support for multiple operating systems and devices.
- Fast and friendly customer service via our free digital support phone-line with callback service + our FAQs website.
The Macmillan Promise
To help you teach confidently in any scenario, we provide ongoing professional development webinars, instructional videos and blogs on our website and via Macmillan Advantage.
- Online expert training in a wide range of teaching skills.
- Rapid access to customised digital solutions for remote teaching.
- Access to additional resources for use in class.
How New High Five!Â helps you create an inclusive learning environment
We know each learner has different strengths and weaknesses, and learns best in different ways. In order to build on individual capabilities, helping students to learn and teachers to create an inclusive learning environment, each of our courses provides a range of components and methodology that helps you to meet the needs of everyone in your classroom.
- New High Five! contains various materials which cater to different ability levels, such as the dual level worksheets.
- The â€˜Culture around the worldâ€™ lesson in Cycle 3 and the â€˜ways of thinkingâ€™ element of the 21st Century Skills lessons encourage pupils to think about values, and the message of inclusion is reinforced visually by featuring coursebook characters from diverse ethnic backgrounds.
New High Five!Â includes various supplementary materials to cater for differing levels in the Macmillan Education Teacher App:
- Grammar practice:Â worksheets at standard and higher level.
- Unit, termly and end-of-year testsÂ with baseline and higher-level versions.
- Progress Tracker to follow each individual studentâ€™s progress and easily recognise areas of the curriculum that need extra attention.
Want some additional practical tips and ideas on how to create an inclusive learning environment? Visit our Ãšnicos page, where a range of experts share their experience and offer practical advice.
Download sample material from Heroes and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of New High Five to see how it can improve your classes