SUCCESS IN ENGLISH, STEP BY STEP
Steps into English is a 6 level Primary ELT course that supports pupils every step of the way.
STEP BY STEP PROGRESSION
Build students confidence with a gentle and supportive start to learning English which promotes confidence. Short activities with attainable goals ensure that students really succeed in English.
STEP BY STEP GRAMMAR
Grammar presented and practiced in a supportive step by step way to guide students towards grammar acquisition.
STEP BY STEP APPROACH TO LITERACY
A wealth of stories and genres of texts introduce students to reading and help them to start to love reading.
SPEAKING IS FUN!
Through fun, communicative activities which encourage students to learn through play.
STEP UP YOUR ENGLISH LEVEL WITH…
Authentic, real world sections designed to promote life skills, language development, cross-curricular knowledge and teamwork.
Ready for any scenario
The ways in which we teach and learn are continually evolving, making not just what we teach but how we teach more important than ever. In class, at home, or mixed modality, Macmillan Education can provide you with the 360Âº print, digital and service to meet your teaching needs.
Flexible learning solutions
Get the most out of your course with material that fits any teaching or learning scenario.
- Classic print books with step-by-step activities.
- Pupilâ€™s eBook – your classic coursebook experience – in an intuitive projectable format with audio and video.
- Interactive Digital Activity Books providing a rich, customisable learning experience – compatible with your school platform.
- Pupilâ€™s Practice Kit with interactive activities and multimedia content.
- Online-offline Teacherâ€™s Presentation Kit and additional resources and multimedia content.
- Extra resources with Macmillan Advantage.
First rate technical support
- Digital welcome pack with quick-start online training + intuitive tutorial videos to get started with your new digital materials.
- Support for multiple operating systems and devices.
- Fast and friendly customer service via our free digital support phone-line with callback service + our FAQs website.
The Macmillan Education Promise
To help you teach confidently in any scenario, we provide ongoing professional development webinars, instructional videos and blogs on our website and via Macmillan Advantage.
- Online expert training in a wide range of teaching skills.
- Rapid access to customised digital solutions for remote teaching.
- Access to additional resources for use in class.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Download sample material from Steps into English and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Steps to English to see how it can improve your classes
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheetsâ€¦ giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your studentsâ€™ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.