Learning made meaningful; teaching made simple.
Macmillan English Hub EOI Edition is a brand new general English course for adults that is designed to be highly flexible and easy to use for teachers and students in EOIs.
- Teacher support: Teach straight off the page with MacmillanÂ English Hubâ€™s easy-to-prepare lessons and interleaved Teacherâ€™s Book with answers annotated on the student pages!The Teacherâ€™s App helps to deliver content in a simple-to-use lesson pathway designed for easy presentation and truly engaging lessons.
- Clear learning outcomes:Â MacmillanÂ English Hubâ€™s clear learning outcomes are achieved through relevant and engaging activities using a robust skills and language CEFR-aligned syllabus.
- Meaningful communication:Â MacmillanÂ English Hub helps learners bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world.The Writing lessons in the Studentâ€™s Book help learners improve their communicative writing skills and cover a range of genres aligned to the topic in each unit of the course.
- Comprehensive video input:Â MacmillanÂ English Hubâ€™s engaging video content from The BBC and The Guardian exposes students to authentic English usage and provides realistic models for language production.
- Student materials that make life and learning easy:Â MacmillanÂ English Hub EOI Edition offers an easy-to-use blended solution, combining the Studentâ€™s Book, Workbook and Video Book all rolled into one, with the Studentâ€™s App which provides on-the-go practice and engaging activities, and gives learners the opportunity to study whenever they want and wherever they go.
Want to know how MacmillanÂ English HubÂ responds to the CEFR requirements for this skill?
Watch this video and discover the Studentâ€™s App:
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Â The indispensable companion for teachers.
Watch this video and discover the Teacherâ€™sÂ App:
Download sample material from Macmillan English Hub and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Macmillan English Hub to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheetsâ€¦ giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your studentsâ€™ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.