Learning made meaningful; teaching made simple.
Macmillan English Hub is a brand general English course for adults that offers:
- Teacher support: Teach straight off the page with Macmillan English Hub’s easy-to-prepare lessons and interleaved Teacher’s Book with answers annotated on the student pages!
- Clear learning outcomes: Macmillan English Hub’s clear learning outcomes are achieved through relevant and engaging activities using a robust skills and language CEFR-aligned syllabus.
- Meaningful communication: Macmillan English Hub helps learners bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world by developing their productive skills with meaningful communicative activities.
- Comprehensive video input: Macmillan English Hub’s engaging video content from The BBC and The Guardian exposes students to authentic English usage and provides realistic models for language production.
The English Hub Students’ App provides on-the-go practice with engaging activities available to learners whenever and wherever they want them.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
A fantastic new tool that stores all your digital resources in one place:
- TEACHER’S PRESENTATION KIT
Makes teaching practical and visual.
- ONLINE PREPARATION AND PRACTICE
Extra resources to supplement learning.
- TEST GENERATOR
Tailor-made tests at the click of a button.
- EOI TEST GENERATOR
EOI-style tests at your fingertips.
- TEACHER’S RESOURCE CENTRE
An invaluable bank of resources to deliver engaging lessons to your classes including:audio and video files and scripts, tests and exams, extra grammar, vocabulary and reading activities and the Teacher’s Resource File.
Send homework directly to the Students’ App with details of what needs to be completed, how and by when.
Have a look at a unit of Macmillan English Hub to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.