Learning made meaningful; teaching made simple.
Macmillan English Hub is a brand new general English course for adults designed to take the complexity out of teaching English that offers:
- Teacher support: Teach straight off the page with MacmillanÂ English Hubâ€™s easy-to-prepare lessons and interleaved Teacherâ€™s Book with answers annotated on the student pages!The Teacherâ€™s App helps to deliver content in a simple-to-use lesson pathway designed for easy presentation and truly engaging lessons.
- Clear learning outcomes:Â MacmillanÂ English Hubâ€™s clear learning outcomes are achieved through relevant and engaging activities using a robust skills and language CEFR-aligned syllabus.
- Meaningful communication:Â MacmillanÂ English Hub helps learners bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world.The Writing lessons in the Studentâ€™s Book help learners improve their communicative writing skills and cover a range of genres aligned to the topic in each unit of the course.
- Comprehensive video input:Â MacmillanÂ English Hubâ€™s engaging video content from The BBC and The Guardian exposes students to authentic English usage and provides realistic models for language production.
Want to know how MacmillanÂ English HubÂ responds to the CEFR requirements for this skill?
The English Hub Studentsâ€™ App provides on-the-go practice with engaging activities available to learners whenever and wherever they want them.
Watch this video and discover the Studentâ€™s App:
Ready for any scenario
The ways in which we teach and learn are continually evolving, making not just what we teach but how we teach more important than ever. In class, at home, or mixed modality, Macmillan can provide you with the 360Âş print, digital and service to meet your teaching needs.
Flexible learning solutions
Get the most out of your course with material that fits any teaching or learning scenario.
- Classic print books that help learners bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world.
- Interactive Digital Studentâ€™s Books and Digital Workbooks providing a rich, customisable learning experience – compatible with your school platform.
- Studentâ€™s App for on-the-go practice, with interactive activities and multimedia content.
- Online-offline Teacherâ€™s App:
â€“ Classroom Presentation Kit
â€“ Teacherâ€™s Resource Centre with extra resources and multimedia content
â€“ Test Generator
â€“ Homework-setting function
- Extra resources with Macmillan Advantage.
First rate technical support
- Digital welcome pack with quick-start online training + intuitive tutorial videos to get started with your new digital materials.
- Support for multiple operating systems and devices.
- Fast and friendly customer service via our free digital support phone-line with callback service + our FAQs website.
The Macmillan Promise
To help you teach confidently in any scenario, we provide ongoing professional development webinars, instructional videos and blogs on our website and via Macmillan Advantage.
- Online expert training in a wide range of teaching skills.
- Rapid access to customised digital solutions for remote teaching.
- Access to additional resources for use in class.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Â The indispensable companion for teachers.
Watch this video and discover the Teacherâ€™sÂ App:
Download sample material from Macmillan English Hub and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Macmillan English Hub to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheetsâ€¦ giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your studentsâ€™ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.