A GATEWAY TO SUCCESS!
This new edition of the best-selling series by David Spencer, is ideal for high-level secondary schools with an extended English timetable and a particular focus on external exams preparation.
• Focus on life skills equips students with the necessary transferable skills for life beyond the classroom.
• Extensive exam preparation builds learners’ competence in external evaluations.
• A strong focus on study skills and independent learning contributes to students’ future success.
• Dedicated speaking and writing sections promote the development of accurate and effective communication skills.
Flipped classroom approach by presenting grammar using videos outside the class, allows more time for in-class practice.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Download sample material from Gateway 2nd Edition and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Gateway 2nd Edition to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
1. RECORD A VIDEO
Record a video (maximum 60 seconds long) of yourself answering the following question in English:
‘How will your participation in the 2-day workshop enrich the ELT community working with teenagers at your school, organisation, city or region?’
2. COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM
3. SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO
Submit your video in ONE of the following ways:
a. Upload your video directly to the Entry Form
b. Send your name and your video as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Share your video via wetransfer.com or a similar service to email@example.com including your name and email address.
• 28 April 2019: Video submission deadline
• 13 May 2019: Winners will be announced
• 1-2 or 9-10 July 2019: Workshop in London