A GATEWAY TO SUCCESS!
This new edition of the best-selling series by David Spencer, is ideal for high-level secondary schools with an extended English timetable and a particular focus on external exams preparation.
- Focus on life skillsÂ equips students with the necessary transferable skills for life beyond the classroom covering topics such as personal and physical well-being, citizenship and social skills.
- Extensive exam preparation comprising of exam-style activities and the Exam Success tips builds learnersâ€™ competence in external evaluations and ensures an in-depth understanding of the requirements.
- A strong focus on study skills and independent learningÂ contributes to studentsâ€™ future success.
- Dedicated speaking and writing sections promote the development of accurate and effective communication skills.
- Praised for its clear and logical structure, Gateway 2nd Edition develops grammar, vocabulary and the four skills in a balanced way so that students can instantly use language in real-life communication.
Flipped classroom approach by presenting grammar using videos outside the class, allows more time for in-class practice.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Download sample material from Gateway 2nd Edition and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Gateway 2nd Edition to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheetsâ€¦ giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your studentsâ€™ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.
It is with deep regret that we had to cancel this competition for 2020, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
We owe duty of care to our guests, the competition participants, as well as to our staff. Their health and safety are our priority and the currently developing COVID-19 outbreak makes it impossible to predict at which point in the future we will be able to guarantee safe travel and hosting of the event.
We would like to thank all teachers who took part in it and sent us their entries. We hope to develop more equally engaging initiatives that support the ELT community in the future.