A GATEWAY TO SUCCESS!
This new edition of the best-selling series by David Spencer, is ideal for high-level secondary schools with an extended English timetable and a particular focus on external exams preparation.
- Focus on life skills equips students with the necessary transferable skills for life beyond the classroom covering topics such as personal and physical well-being, citizenship and social skills.
- Extensive exam preparation comprising of exam-style activities and the Exam Success tips builds learners’ competence in external evaluations and ensures an in-depth understanding of the requirements.
- A strong focus on study skills and independent learning contributes to students’ future success.
- Dedicated speaking and writing sections promote the development of accurate and effective communication skills.
- Praised for its clear and logical structure, Gateway 2nd Edition develops grammar, vocabulary and the four skills in a balanced way so that students can instantly use language in real-life communication.
Flipped classroom approach by presenting grammar using videos outside the class, allows more time for in-class practice.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Download sample material from Gateway 2nd Edition and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Gateway 2nd Edition to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.
WIN A TRIP TO LONDON FOR AN EXCLUSIVE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP!
Following the success of the first Teach With Dave competition in 2019, Gateway author Dave Spencer is back this year to offer another group of lucky ELT teachers from all over the world the exclusive opportunity to travel to London for a two day professional development workshop.
What could you win?
A trip to London for a 2-day workshop led by renowned ELT expert and Gateway author, Dave Spencer.
This is your chance to:
- Develop your career through an exclusive workshop for English Language teachers.
- Learn new teaching teaching methods and ideas.
- Meet leading ELT experts and specialists.
- Network with other English teachers from around the world and share your skills, stories and experiences.
- Become part of the encouraging and supportive Teach With Dave global community.
What do you have to do to win?
- Record a 60 second video, answering the question:
“How will your students, colleagues and school benefit if you attend our ELT workshop? ”
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- Complete the Entry Form and submit your video
You can submit your video via the Google Entry form, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via a file transfer service.
Entry deadline: 31 March 2020
Winners announced: 1 May 2020
Prize trip to London: between 6 – 9 July 2020
(If you don’t have a Google account, you can also ENTER HERE)
If you have any questions, please get in touch: email@example.com
Still not sure whether a trip to London for once-in-a-lifetime teacher training opportunity is for you? See how last year’s winners got on:
To find out more about the experience, let Spanish winners Verónica and Ion Ander tell you more here.