CREATING ART IN ENGLISH!
The ideal course for teachers looking for complete coverage of the subject.
ByME Arts & Crafts is the first art course written in English for students studying in bilingual and trilingual schools. It offers a thorough but inventive approach to the curriculum:
- Attractive: Designed to inspire an appreciation for and an interest in art.
- Authentic: Includes a range of real artwork, showcasing different styles, genres and time periods.
- Concise: Pupils are introduced to specific artistic concepts and techniques.
- Progressive: Pupils create their own works based on a real piece, using the skills they have acquired.
- Well-rounded: Additional, optional revision units allow you to meet your pupils’ needs through collaborative learning and a variety of projects.
ByME Digital Platform brings everyone together, all in one place, by providing online support for teachers and students. The ByME Digital Platform has been designed to give support to teachers in the classroom and help students reinforce contents from home.
Find the ELT textbook that meets the needs of your students with the right level of language support.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Bring your class to life with a range of relevant resources.
DIGITAL MATERIAL FOR TEACHERS
ByME Digital Platform brings everyone together, all in one place, by providing online support for teachers and students. Both teachers and students have access to the Digital Platform, which allows you to create online classes for all levels and provides plenty of extra resources and useful classroom
Have a look at a unit of Arts & Crafts to see how it can improve your classes.
Download sample material from ByME Arts & Crafts and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!