SPRINGBOARD CONNECT – PRIMARY
READING AGES: 4.5 – 9 • READING LEVELS: 1 – 30+
The Springboard Connect Reading Programme offers a collection of fiction and non-fiction titles that meet the ever-changing needs of students from 4.5 – 9 years of age.
Developed by literacy experts, this collection helps convert students from beginners to expert readers.
- Carefully levelled progression, high-frequency words, word counts, phonics, language structures and age-appropriate content.
- Practice includes listening, reading, speaking, writing, creating and reflecting on a variety of types of text.
- 150 titles across 30 reading levels.
- Print and digital format.
A wide selection of titles across 30 reading levels provides flexibility to the dynamic classrooms of today of today’s classrooms.
- Finely levelled texts within each reading level
- Controlled high-frequency words
- A picture book or poetry for each level
- Engaging fiction and nonfiction texts
- Striking illustrations and vivid photos that bring the content to life
- Simple structure for ease of planning.
Explore the collection by age and level:
LEVEL 1 – 10 ( 5 – 8years):
LEVEL 11 – 17 ( 8 – 10 years):
LEVEL 18 – 30 ( 10 – 12 years):
Guide your students to develop their literacy skills with the help of the Springboard Connect teachers’ components.
- Guided reading notes for each book.
- Three supplementary worksheets for each book (phonics/vocabulary, comprehension, writing).
- Scope and sequence documents providing word counts, text types, high-frequency words, vocabulary and language conventions, and phonics focus.
- Charts showing correlations to other content areas, e.g. Science.
- Suggestions for classroom organisation, for a reading session or a two-week period, using the Connect resources.
- Assessment activities and record sheets for monitoring progress and reporting requirements.