MAX MATHS –Â PRIMARY: YEARS 1 â€“ 6
Max Maths is a Primary school maths course that uses the Singapore Approach to follow the Cambridge Primary maths curriculum framework.
It has been designed for International and English-medium schools and includes the following features to ensure a firm understanding and continued progression:
- Course for over 6 levels
- Stimulating and engaging content
- Scaffolded activities
- Integrated assessment
- Language support for non-native English speakers
- Independent and cooperative learning methods
- Real world concepts.
- Student Books 1-6
- Digital Student Books 1-6
- Wookbooks 1-6
- Journals are designed to help involve parents in the learning process, to provide a framework for reflecting on learning and consolidate their classroom learning. Students can gain access to worksheets, workbook and the classroom book online at home.
- Teacherâ€™s Guides 1-6
A suggested instructional approach for each chapter and topic, additional class activities, and full Answer Keys.
- Teacherâ€™s Presentation Kits 1-6
A suite of easy-to-use, downloadable materials for interactive whiteboards or projectors.
- Teacherâ€™ Training