MATHS PROBLEM SOLVING BOXES
PRIMARY: YEARS 1 – 6
Our Problem-Solving Boxes are designed to take learners on a creative learning journey!
Attractive cards showing real contexts motivate students to apply the maths they have learned to pose and solve problems in class.
Each box contains 150 enticing cards to develop and strengthen problem-solving strategies across:
- ¬†Number and Algebra
- ¬†Measurement and Geometry
- ¬†Statistics and Probability.
The digital version also includes:
- ¬†IWB-friendly PDFs of all cards and blank card templates
- ¬†A teaching guide
- ¬†Assessment guidelines and rubric
- ¬†Record sheets, answers and index.