Macmillan English in Context
Go for gold with this grammar course – the perfect supplement for any young learner course that also develops young learner life skills.
- Grammar is presented in a child-friendly format through relevant contexts that keep pupils actively involved in learning.
- The careful staging of the units provides three levels of challenge and success, boosting children’s learning by helping them to set and achieve manageable goals.
- The Grammar Workout CD-ROM for pupils reinforces every grammar structure covered in the book through a variety of practice activities and interactive games.
- Language is clearly contextualised with interactive grammar boxes to clarify meaningThe rich selection of extra material on the Teacher’s Resource Centre helps teachers structure their lesson plans and adapt to the individual needs of their pupils.
- Up-to-date, real English, informed by the corpora used for the Macmillan School Dictionary.
- Focus on lexical grammar with work on collocations, prepositions and common verbs.
Perfect for students preparing to take a B2 level exam such as Cambridge FCE.
- Unit-by-unit interactive practice exercises.
- A fully searchable glossary and contextual vocabulary.