Macmillan English in Context
Go for gold with this grammar course â€“ the perfect supplement for any young learner course that also develops young learner life skills.
- Grammar is presented in aÂ child-friendly formatÂ through relevant contexts that keep pupils actively involved in learning.
- The careful staging of the units providesÂ three levels of challengeÂ and success, boosting childrenâ€™s learning by helping them to set and achieve manageable goals.
- TheÂ Grammar Workout CD-ROMÂ for pupils reinforces every grammar structure covered in the book through a variety of practice activities and interactive games.
- Language is clearly contextualised withÂ interactive grammar boxesÂ to clarify meaningThe rich selection of extra material on theÂ Teacherâ€™s Resource CentreÂ helps teachers structure their lesson plans and adapt to the individual needs of their pupils.
- Up-to-date, real English, informed by the corpora used for the Macmillan School Dictionary.
- Focus on lexical grammar with work on collocations, prepositions and common verbs.
Perfect for students preparing to take a B2 level exam such as Cambridge FCE.
- Unit-by-unit interactive practice exercises.
- A fully searchable glossary and contextual vocabulary.