TEACHING MADE SIMPLE
• The intuitive, pick-up-and-use approach used in Straightforward is perfect for busy teachers who want to achieve great results in their classrooms.
• There is an extensive grammar syllabus and all language is clearly signposted and scaffolded, so there is great clarity of progression of learning – students can really feel they are getting somewhere.
• The unit structure allows experienced teachers the flexibility to adapt the content to their own teaching style and the Teacher’s Book gives clear alternatives and exhaustion activities for mixed ability classes.
• Supported by one of the most comprehensive Teacher’s Books around, and reinforced by a comprehensive resources website, teachers using Straightforward have all the resources they need at their fingertips.
• The free interactive online Student’s book , allows students to practice and reinforce their language learning. Tracking features give immediate feedback on students’ grades and progress.
• It includes video material from the BBC and ITN with worksheets and additional videos help to engage students and give real context.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Download sample material from Straightforward and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Straightforward to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.