EXAM SUCCESS FOR 21ST CENTURY LEARNERS
A fantastic new secondary exam-preparation course for 21st century learners. Optimise is perfect for teachers working towards external exams who also want to incorporate engaging topics and a focus on life skills in their classes.
- Guided preparation for the Cambridge Key, Preliminary and First Certificate (for Schools) exams, with each lesson focusing on a specific skill and offering detailed advice on how to complete the task effectively.
- Personalisation tasks to foster 21st century skills, such as critical analysis, collaboration and learning strategies.
- Optimise Your Exam sections with advice from professional examiners, making the teacher the exam expert.
- An extensive range of print and digital materials in their most up to date format, providing you with a variety of flexible options for your ever-increasing demands of students.
- The Speaking test videos, performed under true exam conditions, help students to understand the exam format so as to optimise their performance on the day of their exam.
- The go-to course for exam preparation that provides support and guidance to teachers, whether they are experienced or new to exams-focused teaching, and supports students with Practice Tests and the Test Generator.
Talk2Me videos and Speaking tests facilitate a flipped classroom approach, encouraging learner autonomy and creating more time in class for practice.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Download sample material from Optimise and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
PLAY WITH OPTIMISE
Optimise your English! is a game that highlights and supports the development of social and civic values and rewards pupils for positive behaviour related to these values. Download the material and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Optimise to see how it can improve your classes.
2020 CAMBRIDGE EXAMS CHANGES
Optimise meets your needs perfectly with material for the new 2020 Cambridge Key and Preliminary exams.
Vocabulary changes for the 2020 Cambridge exams:
Cambridge English examiner tips for the 2020 exam changes:
- A2 Key Reading and Writing Part 7_introduction:
- A2 Key Reading and Writing Part 7_details
- A2 Key Speaking Part 2
- B1 Preliminary Reading Part 4
- B1 Preliminary Writing Part 1
- B1 Preliminary Listening
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.