OPEN MIND OPENS DOORS!
A unique content strand focuses on life skills contemporary topics to enhance students’ future potential through English.
- A focus on sub-skills centres around strategies to support skills development, not just practice.
- A carefully-staged grammar syllabus focuses on meaning, form and function to enhance confidence and understanding.
- A strong focus on functional language helps to develop fluency in real-world contexts and prepares learners for life both in and out of the work environment.
- Self-assessment and independent learning features throughout the course encourage learners to analyse their own progress.
- A diverse range of topics exposes learners to a variety of perspectives in order to encourage critical thinking.
- High quality video content is provided that matches the themes and language elements covered in the textbooks.
Flexible combinations of print and digital allow all classroom situations to be covered.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Download sample material from Open Mind and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Open Mind to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.