BRING THE NEW WORLD INTO THE CLASSROOM
Welcome your students aboard a language learning adventure! Each stop within the Next Move syllabus has students participating in active learning tasks, setting them up to have a better understanding of themselves and the world they live in.
- Extensive personalisation creates cross-cultural awareness.
- Students travel around the world via active learning tasks.
- Optional extension activities.
- Visual grammar presentations and cultural videos.
- A reading comprehension programme with fiction and non-fiction texts.
- Students travel around the world via active learning tasks, taking students on a journey through different countries and cultures as they explore the English language.
- Visual grammar presentations which encourage deductive and productive skills, fully supported with practice activities and cultural videos.
- A phonics programme to help with difficult areas of pronunciation as well as games, songs, and craft activities to promote active learning.
- Competency building activities so children are aware of their own learning experience.
New digital components with resources for teachers and students including videos and animated phonics
Students never stop learning with the home-school link component consisting of Pupil’s Practice Kit with gradebook and Parents’ Guide, ensuring a strong student-teacher-parent connection.
Amanda Cant, Mary Charrington, Viv Lambert and Hans Mol.
Download sample material from Next Move and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
Teacher’s Corner +
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.