TAKE A TOUR
The perfect digital solution for teachers
The all-in-one platform for teens, adults and professionals that facilitates teaching through flexible materials and courses that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
Discover the benefits for your class:
- Choose from more than 50 courses and diversify your English programme offering.
- Access over 3,500 resources with a wide range of activity types covering all language levels from A1 to C2.
- Automatic evaluation and Gradebook tools make students aware of their learning and keep them motivated.
- Messenger tool to assign tasks and give individual feedback to students
- Instant access from any device and a flexible and convenient ¬†mobile learning and practice tool.
Request a demonstration
Contact us for your free demo access or to arrange a detailed demonstration of how Macmillan English Campus can¬† support your teaching, adapt to your curriculum and boost your students‚Äô interaction with the English language.
Content that meets your students‚Äô needs:
General English Courses ‚Äď Exam Preparation ‚Äď English for Academic Purposes ‚Äď Business English
- Access¬†Students can practise and improve their English at any time and on any device
- Tracking Students can easily monitor their own progress
- Practice Access an archive of activity types in a variety of topics for every level
- Dictionary Direct access to the Macmillan Dictionary online
- Messaging Students can instantly communicate with their teacher and attach activities
- Notifications Receive instant alerts and announcements
- Profile View and edit your profile and saved bookmarks
- Fresh content Up-to-date news articles generate interest and provide extra language input and practice
- User friendly An attractive and simple-to-use design to help students and teachers easily navigate through the tools
Discover how Macmillan English Campus can ease your busy day:
- Access: View your courses at any time and on any device
- Personalisation: Institutional branding available
- Tracking¬†Monitor your students‚Äô progress
- Practice:¬†Browse additional resources for your class or for individual assignments
- Dictionary: Direct access to the¬†Macmillan Dictionary¬†online
- Messaging:¬†Instantly communicate with individual students and attach activities
- Notifications: Receive instant alerts and announcements
- Profile: View and edit your profile and saved bookmarks
- Fresh content: Up-to-date news articles and resources to keep your courses relevant
- User friendly: An attractive and simple-to-use design to help students and teachers easily navigate through the tools