Motivate children from the start
Take your students from learning to read, to reading to learn with this pre-primary course that focuses on phonics, letter and number recognition so that your students become Learning Stars!
- Emphasis on learning to read, write and count in English to ensure that children have the right capabilities to begin full-time schooling, while also focusing on the importance of communicative language.
- Learning Stars motivates its young audience with lively drama and roleplay elements, stories, and songs to help young learners practise language in a memorable and fun way.
- An animated handwriting tool in the Teacher’s Digibook is a useful presentation aid for modelling correct letter and number formation.
- A separate Maths Book provides an introduction to and opportunity for practice a range of early maths concepts in English.
- Cross-curricular pages in every unit link with a variety of science-based and other early years’ topics and concepts exposing children to new vocabulary and broadening their view of the world.
- The phonics programme introduces the Animal Alphabet Flashcards to help children memorise initial letter sounds quickly and reinforce letter sound recognition with rhyming stories, songs and chants.
A separate Maths Book introduces early number concepts.
Jeanne Perret, Jill Leighton
Download sample material from Learning Stars and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Learning Stars to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
Teacher’s Corner +
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.