THE MULTI-SKILL COURSE FOR THE 21st
Aspire to excellence with this seven-level Primary course! Modern lessons are based on a comprehensive grammar syllabus where English is as academic as it is communicative.
- Strong focus on learning skills, critical thinking and learner autonomy sets students up withÂ skills for life.
- Improve and perfectÂ pronunciation skillsÂ through theÂ integratedÂ Sound and LettersÂ section in each unit.
- Preparation for future exam successÂ through the CEYL test-style activities and test assessment pack, providingÂ teachers and parentsÂ with a measure of their childâ€™s progress and achievement in relation to international English standards.
- Easy-to-teach materialÂ that works straight from theÂ Pupilâ€™s Book with the Teacherâ€™s BookÂ offering clear instruction and ideas for additional activities.
- Dual-purpose methodÂ â€“ building on the traditional four language skills through incorporating a modern and aspirational approach.
- Academy Stars provides a hands-on, memorable methodology to language learning and helps children become independent learners from an early age.
- The thought-provoking Values box and Me activities help children develop social values, promote personal reflection and highlight notions of responsibility and consequence.
- The unique Graphic Grammar animations allow young learners to interact visually with various grammar structures in easy-to-understand contexts.
Students never stop learning with the home-school link component consisting ofÂ Pupilâ€™s Practice Kit with gradebookÂ andÂ Parentsâ€™ Guide, ensuring a strong student-teacher-parent connection.
Kathryn Harper, Gabrielle Pritchard, Alison Blair, Jane Cadwallader, Steve Elsworth, Jim Rose
Download sample material from Academy Star and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
Download sample material from Academy Stars and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Academy Stars to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheetsâ€¦ giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your studentsâ€™ needs.
Teacher’s Corner +
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.