THE MULTI-SKILL COURSE FOR THE 21st
Aspire to excellence with this Primary seven-level course! Modern lessons are based on a comprehensive grammar syllabus where English is as academic as it is communicative.
- Strong focus on learning skills, critical thinking and learner autonomy sets students up with skills for life.
- Improve and perfect pronunciation skills through the integrated Sound and Letters section in each unit.
- Preparation for future exam success through the CEYL test-style activities and test assessment pack, providing teachers and parents with a measure of their child’s progress and achievement in relation to international English standards.
- Easy-to-teach material that works straight from the Pupil’s Book with the Teacher’s Book offering clear instruction and ideas for additional activities.
- Dual-purpose method – building on the traditional four language skills through incorporating a modern and aspirational approach.
Students never stop learning with the home-school link component consisting of Pupil’s Practice Kit with gradebook and Parents’ Guide, ensuring a strong student-teacher-parent connection.
Kathryn Harper, Gabrielle Pritchard, Alison Blair, Jane Cadwallader, Steve Elsworth, Jim Rose
Download sample material from Academy Star and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Download sample material from Academy Stars and try it for yourself. We’re confident you will love what you find!
Have a look at a unit of Academy Stars to see how it can improve your classes.
Additional resources to supplement your coursebook: videos, audio files, flashcards, worksheets… giving you endless options for adapting your classes to you and your students’ needs.
Teacher’s Corner +
A wealth of articles, videos, tips and practical classroom activities to give your classes that personal touch. Click below to see a sample of some of the tools you will have access to.
And much more…
Exclusive tools and resources to make the most of your classes and give you the support you need.