SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ENGLISH, THE PERFECT BLEND!
DiscoverÂ Social Science, a course for schools in bilingual and trilingual programmes seeking the perfect balance between language and content for their Social Science syllabus.
- Â The best of both worlds:Â CLIL/ELT methodologyÂ combined withÂ Spanish curricular expertise.
- Digital Activities:Â Including games, songs and interactive posters.
- Teacherâ€™s Presentation Kit:Â Page-faithful digital course provides easy access to the complete course audio and a wide range of digital activities.
- Activity Book:Â Easy navigation to the Activity Book with show-answers facility.
- Unit Resources:Â Including tests, evaluation grids, songs and presentations.
- General Resources:Â Including worksheets (homework and classwork), flashcards, posters, word cards and more.
Modular version availableÂ for flexible use in mixed projects. Modules include the unit from the Studentâ€™s Book combined with the unit from the Activity Book.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY BOOK
PUPIL’S DIGITAL KIT
The Pupil’s Digital Kit includes Digital Activities for all leves and the Digital Pupil’s Book for levels 3 to 6.
COMPONENTS FOR TEACHERS
DIGITAL MATERIAL FOR TEACHERS
DIGITAL PUPIL’S BOOK
Page-faithful digital course with an innovative spot-soom facility provides easy access to complete course audio-texts, activities, songs and chants.
Have a look at a unit of Social Science to see how it can improve your classes.
Download sample material from Social Science and try it for yourself. Weâ€™re confident you will love what you find!
Amanda Boid, Montse Watkin, Joanna Herbert, Jane Martin, Maggi Riach, Ana Machado de Dios, Nicola Prentis, Beatrice Sadavoy, Debbie Metters and J. Manuel Palomino